The Digital Designer will work with the development team at Peasy to create an intuitive website for our AI marketing tool, as well as the creative team for the marketing of Peasy and our clients. The position is responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for websites, web pages, product graphics (including art direction of photography), email promotional creative, email templates, social media graphics, and banner ads.
• Produce the design and production for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates.
• Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online Marketing strategies into
• Work with development team and internal and external developers to ensure aesthetics also are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards. Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a web environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
• Work with Digital Marketing to translate and create marketing requirements into
compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs.
• Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
• Translate wireframes into simple, easy-to-use User Interfaces.
• Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
• Provide design support to other business lines to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field.
• Professional design experience preferred. Fresh graduates with portfolios or freelance work are encouraged to link their work.
• Experience in web marketing/web design with a strong knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, FTP, web design and development principles
• Deep knowledge with Web design processes
• Strong work ethic and personal accountability
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong time management
• Good interpersonal skills
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products, especially Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop. • Experience with Webflow and Figma is a plus.