We are a team, comprises of technical wizards, marketing warriors, web designers, evangelist . Innovative digital business and an integrated marketing create the opportunity to foster new growth and discover new potential. We are currently looking for Full-Time Digital Marketing Expert to be based in Jalan Kenari, Puchong. Below are the requirements:
- Age: 23 – 48
- Gender: No preference
- Language: English
- Academic Background: Minimum Diploma in Advertising/Media, Mass Communications or equivalent or above
- Working Experience: Minimum 4 years hands-on Paid Media experience across all tactics (SEM, Paid Social, Programmatic Display and Video, Mobile, Affiliate)
- Tertiary qualified in marketing and/or communications fields
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Expert understanding of Salesforce, and Pardot CRM and Marketing Automation tools.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising paid media campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong analytical skills are required, including the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and summarize actionable recommendations as part of forecasted outcomes/implications.
*This position is open for Malaysian citizen only.
Plan & strategy
- Plan, design & strategize for SEO, Adwords campaign, and all social media channel paid ads such as Facebook ,instagram , twitter , youtube , linkedin& etc.
- Plan, create, place & setting digital advertisement budget on a variety of ads network such as Adword, Facebook , Instagram , Twitter , Youtube& other paid media.
- Identify trends and insight, optimise ads settings and performance based on insight.
- To advise & support campaign content, concept, design to optimise campaign result.
- Provide insights to content team to improve overall ads relevancy and quality.
- Develop & maintain comprehensive search media & social media strategies and marketing techniques (eg. SEO, SEM, facebook ads) to increase visibility and traffic across all brands we serve.
- To optimise digital assets and campaigns to maximize reach for lead generation.
- Manage and perform daily account responsibility associated with Search marketing platform & social media platform.
- Analyze information to bring forward insight, result, and suggest optimizations, (e.g. keyword research, ad copy testing, bid management tactics) and test scenarios to ensureoptimal return on client’s advertising investment
- Re-adjustment, recommend change to campaign strategy to ensure optimizing & achieving campaign goal.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Monitor, assess and react to competitor strategies.Reporting
- Measure & report performance of all digital ads campaign and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Generate monthly reports on our digital ads campaigns performance.
- Analyse key metrics that measure our digital ads traffic and our service quotas.
- Provide accurate report in timely manner
- Use an analytical approach to evaluate media performance, optimisation and channel alternatives, must be able to work through the layers of reported data and deliver analysis and insight beyond the ground level in a constructive and concise manner.
- Evaluate effectiveness of online marketing programs (ROI and KPI on weekly, monthly and per campaign basis, draw conclusion and develop recommendations based on result in a timely basis.
- Provide business analysis to identify risks and opportunities related to lead generation, media optimization, conversion rates and application yield rates.
- Working closely with internal creative/ design, copy writing, social media producer, and account servicing personnel.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create leads, landing sites, digital journeys and optimise user experience.
- Partner with advertising and media specialist to increase & improve online ads result.
- Engage and nurture relationship with potential 3rd party online ads channels.
If you meet the above criteria and skills, then please submit your resume via our online site at http://bit.do/DigMarSEO
Note: If your CV does not match the BOLD requirements, your application will be rejected.