We are looking for a Social Media specialist to help increase the performance of our e-commerce platform’s social media activity. Our e-commerce platform features local brands and focuses on 3 types of product categories: fashion,beauty and accessories.
You’ll be working closely with the team in executing the social media strategy, from creating engaging content and paid social campaigns to providing recommendations and consultations when needed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Social Media Management:To ensure that the social media marketing campaigns are excuted accordingly and exciting content is regularly updated on all social media channels. You’ll help develop creative, in-depth strategies that ensure development and optimisation of our social media channels.
- Paid Social Media Management: To manage paid social advertising (boosting posts) for our social media channels. Previous paid advertising knowledge and experience with Google Analytics would be advantageous.
- Content production & writing: You’ll be required to design visuals and produce content for our social media channels.Knowledge of designing softwares such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign is required. A strong command of the English language and grammar is an essential part of this role.
- Industry Knowledge: The digital landscape is ever-evolving, so you’ll need to keep abreast of the latest social media trends and channels to progress the campaigns and to provide recommendations to the team.
There are also a few prerequisites of this particular role:
- Experience: At least one year experience within the digital,e-commerce industry is preferred. It would also be helpful to have knowledge of paid social and multiple social networks.
- Dedicated: You’re proactive and use insights and social media trends to ensure campaigns are successfully executed.
- Creative:Able to design visuals that would suit the look and feel of the campaigns/content for our social media channels.Passion in photography and video production is a plus.
- Organised:Able to meet the demands and deadlines given to ensure campaigns run efficiently and smoothly, on time and on budget.
Interested? Please email your resume/CV to email@example.com. Successful candidates will be contacted via email/phone call.