By using the Freelancing.my platform, you are agreeing to be bound by this agreement
- Freelancing.my is a platform which enables clients to find suitable freelancers / service provider. This platform is open to all individuals who are capable of forming legally binding contracts.
- Service requester / Client post the job (requirement). Any number of jobs can be posted by the Service requestor. Service requestor has the option to cancel the job posting before awarding the job.
- Freelancer are entitles to place bid / proposal on a project.
- Basis the proposals received, Service requestor selects a freelancer to perform the job.
- Service requestor are required to discuss on payment with freelancer before freelance could begin the work.
- Work is performed by the Freelancer and delivered. Freelancer is responsible for the quality of the deliverables / services in accordance with the Project Agreement in a timely manner.
- On Completion of work, the job can be marked as closed by Freelancer or Client.
- Feedback ratings can be given by Freelancer & Service requestor to each other for the completed / closed jobs.
No Guarantee for Performance & Payment
- Freelancing.my do not guarantee final performance of work by the freelancer.
- Service requester/client need to perform proper background check before awarding the job to freelancer.
- Freelancers are advised to perform proper background check of Service requestor/Client before starting the work.
Prohibition / Restrictions
- Posting or sending illegal, malicious, obscene, fraudulent, porn, abusive, improper, spam, copyright protected, violent, virus, malware or any other banned / unknown contents is strictly prohibited.
- Freelancing.my has the right to reject/remove job posting if we finds it unsuitable for the site.
- Freelancer shall not use, without the prior written consent of the Service requestor / Disclosing Party, any portion of the Disclosing Party’s Confidential Information for any purpose other than the Transaction.
- Violation of Freelancing.my Terms of Service may result in your account getting blocked permanently.
Consent / Acceptance by Users
- Service requester/client and Freelancer agree to comply with taxes and other laws as applicable to them.
- All rights, title, and interest in and to any deliverable items, together with any software, documentation, utilities, tools, methodologies, specifications, techniques, and other materials or know-how developed by or on behalf of freelancer during and in the course of providing deliverable items, including any intellectual property rights therein, shall become the sole and exclusive property of Service requestor as a work made for hire (unless agreed otherwise).
Rights of Freelancing.my
- Freelancing.my reserves the rights to permanently suspend / block /remove any account without any reason whatsoever.
- Freelancing.my reserves the rights to suspend / cancel / block / remove the jobs posted without any reason whatsoever.
- Freelancing.my reserves the right to validate User information at any time.
- Freelancing.my has rights to demand documents / records from Client and Freelancer as may be required.
- Freelancing.my may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time.
- Freelancing.my may help with support settlement of disputes between Service requestors and freelancers based on the traceability history of communication done between both parties using our private messaging system.
- If a Service requestor/Client wants to cancels a Job/Project, they need to communicate with the Freelancer to express their concerns so that the Freelancer has an opportunity to address them.
- A proper valid reason is required to cancel a job/project. Any issues can be sorted out professionally with a simple communication between both parties.
Cancellation of a Job/Project
- Once a job/project have been awarded to a freelancer, the Service Requestor/client may request a cancellation by following below:
- If the service requestor/client fails to notify the Freelancer in the private communication tool that he wishes to cancel the Project and the Project is subsequently completed, the service requestor/client must pay for the service delivered by freelancer.
- The Service requestor must notify the freelancer of the cancellation by placing a message in the private communication tool.
- Once notified of a cancellation have been made, the parties should agree in the private communication tool.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Freelancing.my and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Freelancing.my. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Freelancing.my takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Freelancing.my cannot be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred. You are advised to scan all transferred files for malware, viruses, Trojan horse, worms etc.
- Freelancing.my makes no express warranties or representations with regard to the platform, services or any other activities. Freelancing.my (including its affiliates, officers, employees and representatives) cannot be held responsible / liable for any loss, costs and damages arising out of or in connection with this agreement / usage of this platform. Users are responsible for creating adequate backup of the records.