My roles revolve around good communication, conveying information to various level of management and my duties are likely to include:
* Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings with various agencies.
* Develop effective working relationships through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities.
* Familiar & fluent with high-rise and township development in Malaysia.
* Respond to incoming Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs) in a professional and creative manner.
* Understand a prospect’s business needs and work with the expert teams to develop a tailored business proposal.
* Responsible for developing new market initiatives, assessing new markets, and analyzing business opportunities.
* Involve in land matters and other technical issues.
* Familiar and well versed with land acquisition procedures.
* Conducts financial feasibility studies and develops proposals for new business opportunities.
* Involved directly in licensing application and familiar with the standards reports to KPKT & Napic’s report.
* Involved in project implementation from conceptualization to completion.
* Providing management with feedback on new developments and current market trends.
* Assist and provide Head of Department, General Manager & CEO with updating work programs and to follow up with works to ensure timely completion.
* Responsible in managing company land banks.
* Liaising closely with other departments to implement business targets. Keeping close
contact and providing them with required documents so as to keep the workflow
smooth and without a hiccup.
* Keeps a good rapport and liaising closely with local authority such as Land Office
and Local Authority especially and other related parties on land matters and
* Planning for corporate events and involved directly in the preparations and
executions of the events.
* Planning and preparing documents and materials for presentations, incoming
queries from local authorities and respond to all reports required in a timely
* Attending meeting on behalf of Head of Department and conducting briefing with
various parties in accordance to project procurement & implementation stages.
* Arranging and setting up meetings with relevant authorities and persons.
* Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
* Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and
* Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
* Performs a variety of tasks as per instructed by Head of Department, General
Manager & CEO.
* Manage Head of Department’s calendars and setting up meetings.
* Leads and directs the work of others.
* Possessed a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
* Practice a good and well-mannered work ethics with a high degree of