Are you a detail-oriented and data-driven individual, looking for an impactful role at a globally
recognized tech company? Then look no further!
If you have a curious sort of disposition, are great at explaining things, and can demonstrate the ability to
help customers learn how to apply our cloud-based software applications, then you are the one!
In our eCommerce team, we bring the gap closer for our clientele worldwide through data management
solutions. With BigData, Analytics, Business. Artificial Intelligence approach and intuitive integration we
make structured and unstructured data into meaningful & impactful to core business insight and ultimately valuable for them.
We’re looking for a Business Analyst to help us on our mission. In this role, you have the chance to use
top-notch technologies and practices. You will be working on existing central, business-critical
administration applications, but also conceptualizing and executing new projects that will make digitalize
processes and revolutionize the industries.
We are hiring talented, self-motivated tech consultants to join our software team to build our global award-winning analytic software.
Ready for the challenge? Read on and apply today!
CV to: email@example.com
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Excellent in communication skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
PROJECT RELATED COMPETENCIES
Analysis and Solution Definition
- Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of client’s organization and industry.
- Identifies client organization’s strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement.
- Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes, and recommendations related to proposed solutions.
- Develops functional specifications and system design specifications for client engagements.
Technical Recommendation and Testing
- Leads testing efforts.
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on, and resolved in a timely manner.
- Works with client personnel to identify required changes.
- Communicates needed changes to the development team.
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Takes input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback.
- Communicates and applies project standards.
- Manages resources in accordance with project schedule.
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients.
- Understands the components of running a fiscally successful project.
- Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings.
- Delivers informative, well-organized presentations.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully. Technical Understanding
- Possesses understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
- Understands Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures.
- Understands how legacy and web-based systems interface with each other.
- Identifies critical issues with ease.
- Exhibits confidence and extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
- Pushes creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mindsets.
- Generates enthusiasm among team members.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to serve in leadership roles.
- Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model.
- Manages the process of innovative change. Teamwork
- Facilitates effective team interaction.
- Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions. Client Management
- Develops relationships with client personnel that fosters client ties.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Manages client expectations effectively ORGANIZATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES Innovator
- Conducts effective progress evaluations in a timely manner.
- Mentors those with less experience through informal channels.
- Seeks and participates in development opportunities above and beyond training required by us.
- Trains other innovators through both formal and informal training programs. Internal Operations
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Leads internal teams/task forces.
- Any other activity/ task as required by your manager