Do you want to work in a dynamic, innovative tech environment where no two days are the same?
In our Gaming, Entertainment & Fintech Engineering team we bring the gap closer for our clientele
worldwide through data management solutions. With BigData, Analytics, Business. Artificial Intelligence
approach and intuitive integration we make structured and unstructured data into meaningful & impactful
to core business insight and ultimately valuable for them.
We’re looking for a Database Administrator to help us on our mission. In this role, you have the chance to use top-notch technologies and practices. You will be working on existing central, business-critical
administration applications, but also conceptualizing and executing new projects that will make digitalize
processes and revolutionize the industries.
We are hiring a talented, self-motivated Database Administrator to join our software team to build our
global award-winning analytic software.
Ready for the challenge? Read on and apply today!
CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About this job
- Job type: Full-time
- Experience level: Entry-Mid Level
- Industry: Data Science, Software Development
- Company size: 30-50 people
- Company type: Public (Sdn Bhd)
MySQL/ SQL Server DBA Job Profile:
SQL Server Database Administrators are responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance, and performance of critical MySQL/ SQL Server RDBMS systems. Ensuring the availability and consistent performance of various corporate applications.
MySQL/ SQL Server DBA Job Description:
As a MySQL/ SQL Server DBA you will be responsible for the implementation, configuration,
maintenance, and performance of critical SQL Server RDBMS systems
MySQL/ SQL Server DBA Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage MySQL/ SQL Server databases
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes
- Monitor system’s health and performance
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability, and security
- Analyze, solve, and correct issues in real-time
- Provide suggestions for solutions
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Assist developers with query tuning and schema refinement
- Provide 24×7 support for critical production systems
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours
- MySQL/ SQL Server DBA requirements and qualifications
- 5 years of experience as a MySQL/ SQL Server DBA or similar role
- 5 years of experience with MY SQL Server Administration experience required
- 5 years of experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO)
- 5 years of experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- 5 years of experience of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- 5 years of experience with Windows server, including Active Directory (Good to have)
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- MCTS, MCITP, and/or MVP certifications a plus