Do you want to work in a dynamic, innovative tech environment where no two days are the same?
In our Gaming, Entertainment & Fintech Engineering team we bring the gap closer for our clientele
worldwide through data management solutions. With BigData, Analytics, Business. Artificial Intelligence
approach and intuitive integration we make structured and unstructured data into meaningful & impactful
to core business insight and ultimately valuable for them.
We’re looking for a Programme Manager to help us on our mission. In this role, you have the chance to
use top-notch technologies and practices. You will be working on existing central, business-critical
administration applications, but also conceptualizing and executing new projects that will make digitalize
processes and revolutionize the industries.
We are hiring a talented, self-motivated Programme Manager to join our software team to build our global award-winning analytic software.
Ready for the challenge? Read on and apply today!
CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The group maintains a philosophy of multi-skilling and cross-fertilisation of all its employees. In addition to reviewing and being responsible for a healthy P&L of your team/business unit, you will be required to
oversee and perform the duties typically expected of one holding your position and seniority. Your job descriptions would include the following
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Senior Management and Directors.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Interact closely with the technical/project delivery team and Account Executives, to gather, monitor, and analyze performance data and ongoing strategy on a monthly basis throughout the length of the campaign.
- Collective review with the project team and project delivery committee all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Working with the project teams to produce weekly, monthly and quarterly status reports to each client and establishing individual requirements whereby each client receives a bespoke service.
- Provide direction, guidance to the project team to ensure alignment with the Company’s strategies.
- Develop an effective plan of action for running programs from inception to completion
- Manage daily operations that support and implement the program objectives
- Strategically map-out a program schedule and timeline and ensure it is followed
- Suggest innovative plans and processes to improve program functions
- Suggest and assist in creating marketing initiatives to increase program awareness
- Set goals for the programs and track progress, set-backs, and overall performance
- Analyze program results and present findings to management
- Prepare and maintain budgets
- Ensure an appropriate programme or project management framework is in place.
- Prepare program brief, project initiation documents and business case among other documents
- Establish formal reporting arrangements on programme or project progress
- Define criteria for control and management of the program or project
- Achieving on-going KPIs assigned by the senior management
- Any other activity/ task as required by the senior management
- Candidates who have had experience in and are able to manage and run complex projects/programs from design and development to production will have an added advantage
- Experience in running e-commerce related business operations will have an added advantage
- Experience in sales, marketing, and customer service will have an added advantage
- Able to present well and manage situations in project steering groups.
- Candidates should have strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Candidates should be responsible, resourceful, and enjoy working in a challenging environment.
- Ability to communicate well in English (both verbal and written) is essential.
- Candidates who are able to start work immediately will have an added advantage.