Do you want to work in a dynamic, innovative tech environment where no two days are the same?
In our Gaming, Entertainment & Fintech Engineering team we bring the gap closer for our clientele
worldwide through data management solutions. With BigData, Analytics, Business. Artificial Intelligence
approach and intuitive integration we make structured and unstructured data into meaningful & impactful
to core business insight and ultimately valuable for them.
We’re looking for a Solutions Architect & Technical Team-Lead to help us on our mission. In this role, you
have the chance to use top-notch technologies and practices. You will be working on existing central,
business-critical administration applications, but also conceptualizing and executing new projects that will
make digitalize processes and revolutionize the industries.
We are hiring a talented, self-motivated Solutions Architect & Technical Team-Lead to join our software
team to build our global award-winning analytic software.
Ready for the challenge? Read on and apply today!
CV to: info@ afic-solutions.com
- Bachelor or Master in Information Technology or Engineering with at least 5-8 years of hands-on experience as a Solution Architect / Technical lead. Tried experience on large projects and on large scale, performance-sensitive software systems is an advantage.
- Excellent abstract and analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrable experience in technically planning software development projects, crafting, describing, and rationalizing the chosen architecture, design, or technical implementation approach using appropriate methodologies and design patterns.
- Proven experience in coordination and organization of a software development team on a technical level and enjoy understanding and influencing the business requirements and discussing them with our business partners.
- Passion to not only manage a team but also contribute to delivering excellent solutions through architecting, crafting, and developing.
- Hands-on experience in various frontend and Java/.NET and MySQL/ SQL Server as well as a variety of backend integration technologies.
- Sound knowledge in object-oriented programming principles as well as software design patterns.
- Experience in people management is a strong advantage.
- Strong written and oral interpersonal skills in English.
- Responsible for the design, development, modification, testing, and/or implementation of software solutions of business and technology initiatives. Reviews system requirements and business processes; codes, tests, debugs and implements software solutions. Works & manages the team in a fast-paced environment on issues of the highest complexity.
Essential Job Functions
- Review system requirements and business processes and ensure the defined architecture is successfully implemented.
- Analyze business systems specifications. Define and document product requirements, project deliverables and product acceptance criteria.
- Design & develop high volume, low latency applications, and high-availability and performance
- Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle
- Prepare & produce a release of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives & technologies and presenting
- these for Architectural review
- Conducts a wide range of highly complex quality-control tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements
- Revises and approves test plans and scripts to ensure alignment with standards and Technology strategy
- Develop feasibility studies and business proposals for hardware/software solutions.
- Plan business and technical training for new technologies and processes.
Other Job Duties
- Mentors engineers
- Ensures that system tests are successfully completed and documented and all problems are resolved
- Manages tasks of the team of engineers and their delivery
- Coordinates and communicates applications support activities with key stakeholders
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Business acumen with the ability to become a trusted advisor to business partners
- Requires mastery level knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Proven hands-on Software development experience using various platforms
- Profound insight into various internals and User Interfaces
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL & ORM technologies (Hibernate)
- Experience in developing web applications and microservices
- May have deep knowledge of project management.
- Ability to apply technology solutions to solve complex business problems and communicate solutions effectively.
- Be a technical subject matter expert and own technical delivery of working a solution from design through integration, testing, and implementation.