Are you an enthusiastic UI/UX designer with exquisite taste for building user-centric products?
Do you want to evolve a product that is used by millions of people worldwide?
In this role, you will work with a team of designers, researchers, engineers, and product managers to
improve the experience of our core product. You will design for cross-channel user journeys, and
contribute to evolving the user experience of our clientele/ partners search product.
Do you want to work in a dynamic, innovative tech environment where no two days are the same?
We’re looking for a UI/UX Engineer to help us on our mission. In this role, you have the chance to use
top-notch technologies and practices. You will be working on existing central, business-critical
administration applications, but also conceptualizing and executing new projects that will make digitalize
processes and revolutionize the industries.
Ready for the challenge? Read on and apply today!
CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Design an engaging user experience application
- Design to scale from phones to tablets to desktop monitors
- Create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for our analytic product.
- Implement the layered PSD/ai files into responsive/cross-browser website coding using the latest standards that are pixel perfect.
- Implement consistent and flexible interfaces in HTML/CSS
- Build and maintain internal user interface library
- Participate in the company’s research projects on Augmented/Virtual Reality and Hologram
- Extensive knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3
- An added advantage for a candidate with experience on CSS Animation
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator and After Effect is an added advantage.
- Experience in Unity/Unreal is an added advantage.
- Added advantage for a candidate with experience in D3.js (or relevant chart libraries), SVG, and Canvas
- Keen eye for good design and user experiences
- Experience working in an agile software development organization is an added advantage
- Accessibility: Next to Universiti LRT Station, KJ19 (200m walking distance).
- Training and guidance are provided, for a duration of a minimum of one month or as needed based on projects. (Vary from 3months or not more than 6 months)
- Required language(s): English
- Fresh Graduates are most welcome.